Saturday, October 4, 2008

Russian Teen Kill Best Friend with Tweezers after insult

Teenager stabbed best friend to death in Russia with a pair of TWEEZERS in a row over looks

A teenage girl has killed her best friend by stabbing her over 100 times with a pair of tweezers in a row over looks. Pretty Kristina Danilova, 18, murdered childhood pal Olga Samoilenko in a fit of rage after being told her she was ugly and would never get a boyfriend.  She pulled her eyebrow tweezers out of her make up bag and attacked her friend, who bled to death. ... Danilova told detectives: 'Olga remarked that I was ugly and would never ever find a boyfriend.   'How could I stay calm on hearing something like that from someone who I had always considered my best friend?' ... She said: 'I didn't mean to kill her, it happened accidentally.' - dailymail




No comments: