Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Headshot. Seeking part of Xenophilius Lovegood in last two Harry Potter movies



Test, originally uploaded by xeno735.

Welcome to my blog. This is what I look like right now.  If you work at TimeWarner, or know someone who can get me the part of Xenophilius in the last two Harry Potter movies, pass the word. I have years of experience on stage (as a musician) and won awards for "best actor" two years in a row in High School.

For all I know, the part is already cast, but I'd like to throw this out there anyway.  Thanks if you can help with this crazy dream of mine!

Xeno

PS. Here is some character analysis. Here are some people's choices for Xenophilius casting on MTV Movies Blog.

Jim Carey in the photo below might make a good Xenophilius (thanks for the ID!), but he is not self absorbed in the right way to pull it off IMHO. I'm starting to re-read the DH to perhaps do some mock up videos of the Xenophilius parts. God, it's so painful. I just can't believe he would do it. That's why I had to write the alternate ending. Knowing he is redeemed later, that this is a slightly malfunctioning copy of the real him in my version, I could do the part. It would add depth too.

13 comments:

silkyray said...

Like a young Bruce Campbell.

http://api.ning.com/files/a9jKws1xxWQ5LJnKtgIB8X7X9--RQ7LjrsDsi-jS1f2YnGlkjwoEd58Bp9G3l6lj2cccdjuvpmvxg11-RFKnpCIGxv0GR1va/brucecampbell.jpg

silkyray said...

You should so play Ash if they ever made an evil dead remake.

Xeno said...

Lol. Thanks Silkyray, lol really. I sent an email off to a few people at the Warner Bros. tonight asking about the Xenophilius part. I like to try for the seemingly impossibly long shots. Makes life interesting.

silkyray said...

You should get some shots taken in the possible costume for the char, try buttering them up a little. Or it would make a great album cover.lol

Xeno said...

Good idea. I do happen to have a white haired wig... I just need some yellow robes and the "odd symbol, rather like a triangular eye" which would glisten from a golden chain around my neck. - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, p.139

Tina Meter Maid said...

Xeno, Long time reader. You actually getting the Xenophilius part would be the weirdest thing I've ever read on your blog. I hope you do!!

Xeno said...

As I said, I like the long shots. White hair runs in my family. ;-) I'd love to meet Joanne Rowling. I'd either have a million questions or I'd be speechless.

silkyray said...

Here is my costume mockup. I would like to see you do this Xano.

http://flickr.com/photos/silkyray/3329707777/in/set-72157614755432379/

Xeno said...

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing. OMG. ... Silkyray, you are awesome. Can I put it up on the xenophilius.org site?

silkyray said...

Hellz Yea!

Xeno said...

The deed ... is done! Thank you.

Silkyray said...

If you ever need any UFO photos authenticated(or faked), let me know. That was a quick if I spent the time I could put you on a set and give you arms. lol. Pimp-in the PhotoShop. Holla!

Silkyray said...

Xeno that looks like Jim Carrey as Count Olaf in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I would think he would never get the part, to big of an actor and probaly would steal the show, but who knows. Yep thats who it is:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808438230/photo/546707