Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Utrasound: Jesus and cross found in womb. Woman: maybe a good sign.

When an Ohio woman looked at an ultrasound she expected to see a developing fetus.

Instead, she saw what she believes to be an image of Jesus Christ, MyFox Cleveland reported on its Web site.

Monet Sledge, from Lorain, Ohio, got an ultrasound in preparation for her first baby and was shocked when she saw what appeared to be an image of Christ on the Cross, the Web site reported.

Click here to discuss this story.

She showed the image to her sister, a mother of four, to get her opinion. "I was expecting to see little body parts," Sledge's sister Tequoia Smith told MyFox Cleveland. "Like a face, arms and legs."

But she too believes saw Jesus on the cross.

"As soon as I saw it I was like oh my gosh."

"People say maybe my baby is gonna be blessed and maybe it is a good sign," said mother-to-be Sledge. "I don't know, I've done wrong in my life, maybe he's forgiven me early." - fox

I'm not so sure that having jesus on a cross in any woman's uterus is a good thing, but that's just me.

2 comments:

theadlerian said...

Why would Jesus want to stress someone out like that. Seems like "the laughing Jesus" would be a better sign.

Terri said...

This photo caught my eye, it is very interesting. I thought I would share with you a picture of my daughter's ultrasound taken around 20 weeks, on April 3rd, 2003. It made me think of my mother, who had passed in January of 2001, she never lived to see any of her grandchildren. In the picture you can see my daughter's head and arm as well as, what appears to be, another head resting on hers with an arm and hand reaching around and holding my daughter. I'm not implying that there was another presence inside of my whom, however, I've always wondered, could it be?