Thursday, January 8, 2009

You are feeling very wealthy...

Selena Valentine (above), a former Naked News anchor, tries...When hypnotist Selena Valentine snaps her fingers, the economy will still be in the toilet, but that hasn't stopped dozens of New Yorkers from paying her hundreds of dollars for a trance to strike it rich.

"I told people what I was doing tonight and they think I'm crazy," said one businessman attending Valentine's "Millionaire Mindset" meeting Tuesday night in Midtown.

"But I want to convince my clients that they are still millionaires," he said.

After playing Frank Sinatra's "I've Got You Under My Skin," on her iPod, Valentine told the professionals who paid the $20 admission to relax their way to riches.

"Go on a journey to your inner self, your inner being," the busty Valentine said, circling the room in her Louboutin pumps.

"Just allow your inner you to relax. Allow your whole body to relax."

Financial adviser Amal Gawle, 30, said the meeting interested him because he's trying to start off the new year with a professional edge.

"My job is performance related, and 2008 was a terrible year in the financial markets," he said. "I'm trying to stay ahead of the game in 2009 so that I can outperform those around me."

To better look the part of a millionaire, Gawle said he was wearing his "Donald Trump" suit

...Valentine, the author of "How to Date an Exotic Dancer" and a former anchor on the Web-based Naked News, said she was inspired to become a certified hypnotist after the therapy helped her through her own personal struggles.

"My first hypnosis was instant and it changed my outlook on life," she said. "My life went from a dark period to a positive period."

She sees an average of three clients a day, each paying $100 for their hourlong sessions. ...

via YOU'RE FEELING VERY WEALTHY... - New York Post.

Save the $100 and try self-hypnosis. It should work just as well. If you are inventing a mindset (and we all do) why not throw in some happy, confident, calm, healthy, pain-free, energetic, humble, warm, peaceful, flexible and so on.

1 comment:

Pete the Drum Scientist said...

Yeah but Xeno, she's hot. How about "Naked Hypnosis Certified Massage Therapy"