Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jesus spotted on naan bread

Son of God on naan bread :  Jesus spotted on naan breadA curry house diner was amazed after spotting what appears to be face of Jesus on a naan bread.

David Howlett, 34, was about to tuck into a rogan josh at India Dining, in Esher, Surrey, when he saw Christ's facial features - complete with beard and flowing hair - in the blackened patches.

Mr Howlett said: ''My wife and I were about to tuck into our food when I spotted Jesus looking right back at me. ''Needless to say I chose not to take a bite, and photograph it instead.''

Plumber David added: ''It was one eerie experience, given how close we were to Christmas Day.''

Indian Dining owner Asad Khan said the naan was made in the usual way, and was baked in a clay oven like other Indian breads.

But he joked: ''I admit the face does look strikingly similar to that of Jesus. Perhaps my chef has a direct line to the man upstairs.''

via Jesus spotted on naan bread - Telegraph.

If naan bread makes Jesus spotted, he should just avoid it.

1 comment:

matthew taylor said...

it isnt jesus you can see that it is really viggo mortensen from the new movie " the road"