Monday, February 1, 2010

HAARP has deleted its records from 2010-1-11

A very unusual deletion can be observed in the archived data of HAARP instrument readings from the day before the Haiti earthquake.

Perhaps it is a matter of time until it will get fixed with a simple copy-paste operation, but I have made screen shots of it).

Set the date in "Chart Archives" below the today's graph to 2001/Jan/11 in the window below the graph and see for your selves. It is the only instance of such an occurrence I have discovered by looking through other historical dates. Perhaps some other deletions have already been fixed, I can think of date like May 12th 2008 or December 26th 2004.

via HAARP has deleted its records from 2010-1-11.

3 comments:

Bizzboyz said...

I'm just starting to read on HAARP versus some conspiracies ... and it is being very interesting ... I hope that Mulder will discover the plot soon ! :)

Please if you have any documentation concerning the HAARP X-file ... please reply me ... !

BZ

Bizzboyz said...

By the way ... where this information came from ? Where can I see it by myself ?

BZ

Xeno said...

Link to HAARP web site/data is in the article I think...

Sent from my iPhone