Monday, February 8, 2010

Sarah Palin for President?

PHOTO In this July 26, 2009, file photo then Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin gives her resignation speech during a ceremony in Fairbanks, Alaska."Run, Sarah, Run" was the echo of the crowd this weekend as Sarah Palin gave an energizing keynote speech at the Tea Party convention -- and it seems the former Alaska governor is strongly considering the advice.

Speaking to Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday," Palin said she would "certainly" consider a run for the presidency in 2012.

"I would. I would if I believed that that is the right thing to do for our country and for the Palin family. Certainly, I would do so," she said.

She later added: "I won't close the door that perhaps could be open for me in the future. I don't want any American to ever close the door in their personal or their professional lives and put themselves in a box and say, 'Heck, yeah, I'm going to do that,' or, 'No way, I'm not going to do that,' when we don't know what the future holds."

Our question to you today: "What do you think of a Palin presidency in 2012?"

via Sarah Palin for President? ABC's 'World News With Diane Sawyer' Question of the Day - ABC News.

Do you want the lives of 309 million people and the most powerful military on the planet (as far as we know) in the hands of a woman who's personal yahoo email account got hacked and who was fooled into thinking she was talking to the president of France by some Radio DJs?  I'd vote for her as the Under Secretary of Fashion and Hunting for all states beginning with the letter Q.

1 comment:

sciencerules said...

She is as dumb as a rock, and that really implicates her supporters.