Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Giant Eel in Melbourne Australia Frightens Tourist.

"The eel, which is said to be at least three metres long with a head the size of a football, has been scaring fishermen at Tommy Finn's trout farm. Farm manager Gary Wales says an Irish tourist got the fright of his life when he encountered the eel early this morning."

coneel


There are some really interesting monster eels out there. According to occultopedia, they have been measured up to 12 feet. Check out these strange deep sea creatures.

1 comment:

Jewel Myrlie said...

Sawadee Kha! I'm about to go to Phuket and I'm quite excited about my holiday. Already booked my flight to Suvamabhumi Airport and from there I'll go explore around Samui and of course Phuket, I saw your great blog on Msn and it seems that you know a lot about Phuket City. Would you please give me some advice where to stay in Phuket City? I've read there are a couple of fantastic hotels in the main town and in the northwest... Thank you in advance!