Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bigfoot Captured? Bigfoot Invisible?


"First hour guest, cryptozoologist Loren Coleman reacted to Tom Biscardi's Bigfoot hunt. On Friday night's program, Biscardi claimed his group had captured one of the creatures and he would be presenting photos of it on Monday. " ... more



Remember, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. No pics or video of something like this in this day and age would almost certainly make it a hoax.


See our Bigfoot Article for more.


Also check out PearlJo's recent PPIT pictures of an invisible bigfoot. The theory of how they might become invisible is Photosynthetic Piezoelectric Induced Transparency.

1 comment:

P. Hebert said...

I think your on to something, I often thought this could be true, I am a timber buyer, and walk woods daily in MI. some of these wood are pretty remote land owners and often smell what I assumed were bear, but now I will be looking toward the ground for prints now more often.