Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to the temporary Blog of the real Xenophilius Lovegood (aka Xeno)

2/18/2008: After a review, my ISP decided not to re-instate xenophilia.com which they were hosting because it was getting too much traffic.



It remains to be seen if Aplus.net will issue a credit for the balance of my 10 years of hosting with "unlimited bandwidth" or if I will need to file a lawsuit in San Jose where they are located.


This might make an interesting blog event: step by step with photos of my trip to the San Jose court house and so on. If they issue the full credit I won't need to do that. I'll just host my music files and blog elsewhere to keep the traffic down.)


 


2/15/2008: Xenophilia.com was suspended by my ISP because it became too popular. (As of January 2008 it was reaching over 15000 unique U.S. visitors per month according to Quantcast.)


- Xeno

No comments: