Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Xeno's Psychic Prediction: Whales in the news tomorrow



Sometimes I make psychic predictions about what will be in the news tomorrow. Try it yourself. Don't think about it or use logic at all. The less you think about it the better. The "psychic" ideas are the ones that seem to come out of the blue but with a feeling of certainty. Then tomorrow I'll check the news to see if I'm right. I actually favor the theory that psychic phenomena are the result of cognitive biases (blind spots in our thinking) which make it SEEM like we are psychic. See fellow blogger Liz Lewis's post 26 Reasons What You Think Is Right Is Wrong. Then again, there are some really amazing coincidences.

Psychic Prediction: Whales in the news tomorrow.
Originally uploaded by xeno735

Update March 13, 2008: See: Xeno's Psychic Whale Prediction Comes True.

1 comment:

Xeno’s Psychic Prediction Comes True. « Xenophilia (True Strange Stuff) said...

[...] years of blogging it, I now believe I am somehow psychically in tune with the world strange news. I predicted on March 12 that there would be a whale story the next day on March 13th. There were actually [...]