Monday, August 4, 2008

Is legendary Bigfoot in Kenora? — SEE FOOTPRINT

Randy Fobister's pictures have been circulating through Grassy Narrows like gossip this week.

They are of a 15-inch long, six-toed, "big" footprint.

Driving to a blueberry picking site Tuesday, about an hour north of the Grassy Narrows First Nation reserve located 80 km northeast of Kenora, Helen Pahpasay and her mother saw something they've never seen before. "I seen a black, um ... thing," Pahpasay said. "It was tall and lanky and it was walking towards our way. "I thought I was seeing things, so I didn't say anything," she said. "I looked over to my mom and she was rubbing her eyes." About eight feet tall. Slender. Black as night. Bigfoot was out for a walk, she said.

"It was just walking casually. I know it wasn't an animal, cause it was upright. It was human like, like the way we walk," she said. Scared, the women drove back to their community. Pahpasay told her family, who turned her right around for the hunt. What they found is six-toed footprints somewhere in the woods, near a beaver pond. It appears it leaped over a dam, into the pond, Fobister said.

"Sort of like one big-foot jump." - sau

No comments: