Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with the old...



Rather than spending the last few days trying to find someone to kiss on New Years Eve,--I'm the one out of five, I guess--I've been organizing, going through everything I own, throwing things away. I'm down to just this one pile of crap on my kitchen table, after several days work.

I've found some interesting things I thought were lost forever:  my Leatherman Micra tool, the Venus Vibrance vibrating women's razor I was going to give to a friend, a remote controlled flying disk, a Salvador Dali calendar, the rubber aligator from my friend BC in Florida, the Miller Planisphere for 40 degrees North latitude, Frankincense and Myrrh (yuck), my Albert Einstein action figure, a real looking Rodent of Unusual Size, and some odd books like "The Giza Death Star", David Icke's "The Biggest Secret", Jacques Vallee's "Fastwalker", Ruppert's "Crossing the Rubicon", and Sauder's "Underwater and Underground Bases".

Oh, and one of my favorite items, the coat hook that looks like a finger sticking out of your wall.


And speaking of "out with the old," hats off tonight for George, a Sacramento local who was, up until today, America's oldest man. The photo is from his 112th birthday!

George Francis, the nation's oldest man, who lived through both world wars, man's first walk on the moon and the election of the first black president, has died. He was 112. -msnbc


No comments: