Friday, May 21, 2010

Pac Man 30th Anniversary: Insert Coin, Drive Cubicle Mates Nuts

Google celebrates Pac Man's 30th Anniversary with Insert Coin gameIt's Pac Man's 30th Anniversary and Google is celebrating by putting a free version of the console classic on their homepage.

PICTURES: Pac-Man's 30th Anniversary

Instead of search, hit the "Insert Coin" button and drive everyone in the office nuts, with the clanging bells of 1980's synth yore.

Pac Man was originally built by Japanese firm Namco and spawned the unauthorized spin off, Ms. Pac Man, a licensed television show and countless items of branded paraphernalia.

via Pac Man 30th Anniversary: Insert Coin, Drive Cubicle Mates Nuts - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News.

2 comments:

John Cho said...

I was surprised to see Pacman on Google. Must be the first interactive logo to appear on the Google Homepage.

Xeno said...

I had fun playing. At one point mrs packman appeared and helped me. Also there is a bug because my pacman froze then got eaten. I did clear a few screens.

Sent from my iPhone