Friday, May 7, 2010

Vampire attacks

http://www.horroryearbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mutantcarattack.jpgA New Zealand man claims he was bitten in a vampire-style attack.

The unnamed victim - who passed out at an unlit beauty spot in Mount Victoria after an evening with friends - woke up with wounds on his neck and is now accusing two people of drinking his blood.

James Phillip Brooks, 22, and Xenia Gregoriana Borichevsky, 19, have since been charged with wounding with intent to render a man unconscious.

Outside court, Mr. Brooks admitted there was blood drinking on the night in question.

He said: "Yeah, I bit a guy. He hit on my missus. My girlfriend and my mate were biting him. If I'd hit him, I'd have really hurt him, so I thought I'll bite him seeing as they're already biting him."

via World around us: Vampire attacks.

6 comments:

Star said...

I want to be bitten i wanna be a vampire please i will do anything you want. come bite me

Xeno said...

Why would you want that? To become immortal?

Miyako said...

i really wanna to be a vampire. im thinking about that since childhood... can u help me??

Jeannie said...

Hi my name is jeannie. May i have a few moments of your time please. I would like to talk with you.

Xeno said...

Sure. Email me at xeno735@yahoo.com or you can post your question here and have the benefit of the awesome brainpower which has, to my great enjoyment and amusement, joined me at this point on the rubber band of time.

AngelDemon said...

I'd like to see any of u believers turned so i could stake u myself. Kidding! All tough we all know vampires only exists in books and movies. Why would anyone wanna become a vampire anyway? Live forever? No thanks, one lifetime is more than enough. Life is hard enough as it is. I would much rather die of old age, accident, or whatever will happen, than to live an eternity of misery. Enjoy the chance that has been given to us, the gift of life and the ability to end it. Its more beautiful than u think. I don't fear death. Death can't be SO much worse, can it? Death is freedom. But until then, i will enjoy a life of both suffering and pleasure :)