Thursday, March 13, 2008

Xeno's Psychic Whale Prediction Comes True.

After years of blogging it, I now believe I am somehow psychically in tune with the world strange news. I predicted on March 12 that there would be a whale story the next day on March 13th. There were actually two, the Dolphin Rescuing Whales story, and the Japanese Genetic Cow/Whale Hybrid Experiment story. Now if I could only predict how fast the housing market will bounce back...


whalemarch13.gif

Rational Explanation: My seeming feat of awesome mental power is due to a mental blind spot. In other words, I am probably just blind to the fact that I could pick ANY topic at all and find something about it in the news tomorrow. Who cares. It is still a fun game. Save the whales!

1 comment:

Xeno’s Psychic Prediction: Whales in the news tomorrow « Xenophilia (True Strange Stuff) said...

[...] Update March 13, 2008: See: Xeno’s Psychic Whale Prediction Comes True. [...]