Saturday, June 7, 2008

How much can you give?

C: And if you are right, "Xeno," what then?

X: Ah... I hadn't thought of that. I'm actually bad at chess. I like it and I play a lot, but I don't take enough time to think far enough ahead. If I'm right, the consequences could be bad for me personally, that's what.

C: Or someone else. Let me count the ways.

X: "Can't handle drugs"?... Did you...

C: Cause and effect.

X: [Long silence.... ] When I was a little kid, a friend and I took garbage can lids out to a high school field. We threw something in the air you could see from far away. Our plan was to "attract bullies and fight them."

C: How did that work out for you?

X: Got beat up.

C: Inadequate protection.

X: We wore masks to hide our secret identities.

C: Coward.

X: So, Jo Ann was right about me? Her character made me angry, because she was right? When it comes down to it, I'd rather protect people I love than expose criminal activity.

C: Punk-ass little coward.

X: I'm not alone, others have been threatened into silence. That's why we are were we are today.

C: Pathetic chicken, you make me sick.

X: Picking fights you can't win against a stronger force is not bravery.

C: Chickens have very small brains. We cage them. They work for us, then we eat them.

X: No qualms about killing?

C: Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly?

X: Collateral damage so you can protect the chicken food source?

C: Politics is a dirty business. Enjoy what you have while you have it.

X: I am one small fish, but one of many. You are vastly outnumbered.

C: One small sheep. Fear keeps the flock going in the right direction.  Dogs only need to bite a few nonconformists. Social Learning Theory.

X: I am not The Dark Knight.

C: Your cover is blown. We know where you live.

X: I'll keep that in mind.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I think it is very important the information about what went on before 9-11, the people involved etc. be examined and re-examined. There is too many "coincidences," as Noam Chomsky and others understand them, that should not be ignored; they just might not be coincidences.

Ann said...

Fun reading . . .

1) US Congressman Moves to Impeach Bush
Belfast Telegraph
2) BBC Uncovers Lost Iraq Billions
3) Deadly Fallout From Obama's Groveling Before Israel Lobby
Counterpunch

Enjoy . . .

9/11 Commission said...

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.AnonymousAnonymous

Surveillance Bill said...

If clouds are full of water, they pour rain upon the earth. Whether a tree falls to the South or to the North, in the place where it falls, there will it lie. Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.BibleBible, Ecclesiastes 11