Monday, October 26, 2009

La Toya Jackson in contact with Michael and flipping you disbelievers the bird

La Toya Jackson is proving that she's the most gifted person on this planet. Not only is she a crime-solving genius and the entertainer of all entertainers (next to MJ and Rebbie, of course), but she's also a ghost whisperer. In an interview with The Mirror, La Toya confessed that is Michael is speaking to her from beyond the grave. I always knew La Toya's wig was the portal to the afterworld.

La Toya said, “When I go to his house I say, ‘Hello, Michael. How are you? If you’re here, please, please let me know’. And the lights start blinking. I can feel him. I can smell his Tom Ford cologne and I’ve felt him brush past me. It’s the most wonderful feeling and the biggest smile comes over my face. I tell him I love him so much and ask him to show me he’s here again. The lights blink again. I know he’s there, answering me and knowing he’s watching me is a huge comfort.

I never believed that people could speak, hear and communicate in that sense. But I’ve witnessed it several times now and I want to investigate it further. I am certainly open-minded to speaking to a medium. No other members of the family have experienced it. Just me.”

via Det. La Toya Is The Sylvia Browne Of The Jackson Family | Dlisted.

Related:
Katherine Jackson's battle for control of her pop star son's estate is about to take a "new direction" based on "new evidence" uncovered by the family, a Jackson family lawyer said.The revelation came from attorney Londell McMillan, who also corrected a report that he was one of the lawyers Katherine Jackson replaced Thursday.

McMillan pointed to questions about the authenticity of the signature on Michael Jackson's will as reported this week by celebrity gossip Web site TMZ.

Randy Jackson said his brother could not have signed the will -- which was dated July 7, 2002, in Los Angeles -- because he was in New York that day, according to the TMZ report.

No comments: