Friday, October 23, 2009

Watch out for the Google Click Money Job scam!

This "Google is Hiring you to work from home" thing is a scam.  When you see a scam like this, look up the sites with something like samspade.org and find out the name of the web host. Then you can report them and get them shut down.
A fake "Google are hiring" news site by Paperghost.

This site has the bait, a fake news article:
http://www.news3insider.com/finance/google-hiring-you.html

Looking up (www.news3insider.com) you find  [ 213.229.78.116 ] hosted by eNom Inc. Looking up eNom, you find that as of 2007, it was the second largest domain name registrar, managing over 8 million domains. - wiki What can you do?
Report abuse by news3insider.com to eNom.

Next, there is the site that asks for your credit card number:
https://secure.securesiteorders.com/googcf/101209/order.php

What can you do? Same thing. Look up secure.securesiteorders.com and find the host.
Click HERE to report phishing by securesiteorders to their host, GoDaddy. (Select Phishing from the "Type of Abuse" menu. )

If you follow the link and read the fine print you will see that you are agreing to be billed repeatedly. The INCOME EASY STREET web site should be blocked for illegal activity, but it is still up and running at this time (Friday Oct 23, 2009). I hope the feds nail these slimy bastards.
Google™ does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with INCOME EASY STREET.

Your Membership is the perfect tool to start making money on the Internet. By submitting this form you are ordering Creative Synergy Training and the trial membership for $1.95 Instant Access. If you do not cancel within the 3-day trial period, you will be charged a one-time amount of $129.95. In addition, you will be provided access to an online Learning Center which will bill at $39.98, unless you cancel, 30-days from the date of enrollment and you will be re-billed every 30 days at $39.98 per month until cancelled. To cancel call 877-557-5473 M-F, 9am-5pm, MST within 3 days of the date you ordered. As a special bonus gift, you will also receive a Risk Free 14-day Trial membership to HomeSource. You may cancel anytime during the trial period by calling 1-800-537-0984 M-F, 8am-5pm, MDT. If membership is continued you will automatically be charged $29.95 a month. By submitting this form, you also represent that you have read and agree to the Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions of this offer.

There have been a few different scam sites using this. FastCash is another one, Google Cash Club is another.
You know what the best part about all of this is? Should someone actually get all excited about this and click the link to start a new life working for Google, they end up on on a site similar to this Google Cash Club effort. What's at the bottom of the page?

gspmtwtr2.png

At a time when people are losing jobs, scams are on the increase. Getting their sites shut down is not the way to end this... If you can expose the people behind these scams and get them arrested, I'll buy you lunch.

15 comments:

Cliff said...

They got me and i was looking on my account online and i seen that. I called them and that went no where! Im going to the bank later to hope get a refund. Wish me luck!!! GOOGLE EASY STREET SCAM!! Watch out

john said...

Hi,

They got me too! would you have their customer support contacts, please.

Sincerely,

John.

JESSICA said...

I TRIED THIS EARLIER THIS WEEK AND IT IS A TOTAL SCAM. THE INFO IS WELL KNOWN, THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH GOOGLE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU HAVE TO READ THE FINE PRINT AND TERMS OF CONDITIONS...THIS REVEALS THE TRUTH OF THE SITE. ACT NOW!!!!!!I IF YOUR 3 DAY TRAIL HAS NOT EXPIRED BLOCK YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HOW I RESOLVED MY SITUATION. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONES! AND THEY WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET A REFUND IF ANY, SO I HAVE HEARD BY OTHER VICTIMS. THEY WILL HANG UP THE PHONE IN YOUR FACE!!!!! GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN EASY GOOGLE PROFIT AND SEE ALL THE SCAM INFO THAT COMES UP;) GOOD LUCK!

geneva allison said...

hi wanda. my name is geneva and i am so glad you posted the web site support@incomemembership.com if i had not found you i would have been next thanks.and i really hope you get your money back.

moz said...

me too i am afraid - starts with clickmoney then a £83 charge and then many more (£136 so far)- the phones dont answer - credit card people have said that they will reimburse transactions from today's date on - charges are from lots of different companies including FUNDING*REBAYMILL, 80069713CLICKMONEY, NA31COM 80041893200 OF 00 and more - lets hope these guys are stopped - unbelievable that it is associated with google

Ilse said...

I've contacted my bank for the same and they've blocked my card.. it's soo annoying, it took ages to sort it out and i've probably lost a lot of money..

Carroll B. Merriman said...

Great article, thanks for sharing and I've boomarked this page.

james said...

barstards got me $1.95 now they take out 45.00 per month on my credit card because my statements come via computer it took me 3 months to notes it now what a drama it is going to be

sue craddock said...

the bastards have got me to, trying to contact them. but have had no luck.

Sam said...

I have been scammed too, I have had payments comin gout of my credit card since November 2009, I am having no luck with my bank...I phone the bank every month but they say the same thing, you agreed to it so you must contact them and pay for it. I have tried to call these people several times but have had no answer.

I really do not no what to do...help!

Xeno said...

Close your account at that bank.

Sent from my iPhone

rt43 said...

Hey, I’ve got a question about one of your posts. Can I get in contact with you? My email is rt43@mail.com. Thanks.

Rachael Alderson said...

They got me too, near Christmas over a year ago. The bank I am with are of no help and say it isn't fraud but it clearly is. I cancelled by bank card and emailed the company threatening to sue. After a year I haven't obtained a resolution nor my money back. The way forward is to voice your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service in your country if you haven't obtained a resolution by the bank you are with. You have up to two years to do this (or possibly five but not taking that risk) and they have to look into it. It is free as by law there is a duty to protect the customer from financial fraud. I have also sent this link to my bank today in the hope it will open their eyes.

Rachael Alderson said...

Sam did you ever get this sorted?

Scambuster said...

If it's of help, I can get all your money back, possibly with interest.
Just send all your credit card numbers to my email address below and I'll sort it out for you free of charge. Oh! better send me your house keys too in case I have to call round.

send to moneygrowsontrees@easystreet.com