Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free tix to twilight - new moon - review

My friend had two free tickets to the 2nd movie in the "Twilight" series. I saw this movie tonight without having read the books and without seeing the first movie.

It seemed to be a movie about a pretty teen waif girl and some pale people with strange eyes, then it was a movie about a guy who keeps taking his shirt off. Then it was a movie about a guy who cuts his hair and gets a tattoo and takes his shirt off. And then, it was a movie about a group of guys who take their shirts off and turn into werewolves... oh ... and there was some kissing and a few fight scenes and ghostlike special effects.
The ending made people gasp in surprise, about where it ended compared to the book, I think.

There were so many teenage girls at this movie in Sacramento that they closed down the men's restroom to turn it into a woman's restroom in the theater.

I was moderately entertained by the story but for my own tastes, the Underworld movies are more my speed if I'm looking for vampires fighting werewolves.

Free tix to twilight, originally uploaded by xeno735.

3 comments:

Sophtine said...

It's so pretty O_O

pacificMovie said...

I've been actually looking for pages. Im lucky I ended up here.

Mandy L said...

hey~! happy new year~!!! I like your twilight new moon reviews~! Plz come visit me sometime too~! ^.^ I LOVE twilight*! The movie was great but prefer the book like many others ...
<3
wow~ those are pretty looking tickets~ !!
mandy l.