Friday, April 30, 2010

Amazing Underwater River in Mexico?



If you are a professional diver you should visit Cenote Angelita Mexico.

These amazing pictures were taken by Anatoly Beloshchin in the cave Cenote Angelita,

Mexico. Here’s his description: “We are 30 meters deep, fresh water, then 60 meters deep

– salty water and under me I see a river, island and fallen leaves… Actually,

the river, which you can see, is a layer of hydrogen sulphide.”

It must be an unforgettable feeling once you’re there and see it with your own eyes.

via Amazing Underwater River : Cenote Angelita in Mexico.

This didn't look right. Can you really get visibility like this 300 feet (90 meters) down? Why would the diver need the light if you can see so well? Why are the leaves I'm seeing partially green!? I thought it was a hoax, a Photoshop job.  But after seeing video, I do believe. Amazing.










No comments: