Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whats your impression?

I'm about to see this show. Only $25 for adults. Truthfully, I'm not into Impressionism, more into surrealism, but it may be interesting. While we wait, the Japanese tea garden is a few feet away. $7 for non sf residents.

I'm seeing ads when I'm in the Wordpress app on my iPhone looking at my blog, but I think now that I'm the only one seeing these, which is fine. I just don't want you to be spammed at all when visiting this blog. If you see any banner ads, tell me. I used to run this blog on my own server and I'll go back to doing that if wordpress.com posts ads here. I'm keep xenophilia.com and a few other sites alive for that purpose, just in case. I believe in having many redundant backups at all times in different places of anything important. I definitely learned from the time my computer crashed and I had to recreate a ten page paper from memory the night before it was due! Ugh.











2 comments:

Patrick said...

Good for you, Xeno-- don't put up with the advertising. We are so assaulted by ads that everyone seems to take it for granted that we have no choice in the matter.
BTW, I run adblock and several other plugins with firefox that makes internet surfing almost entirely ad-free.
Good stuff,
P

laosaaaaa said...

yes is goods