Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Free Xeno Song - Everything Works Out Fine

Update: Song removed for repairs. Still some things about the mix I'm not liking. Stay tuned for mix #12.

 

New mix of my song "Everything Works Out Fine" on the left in the Box.Net Widget. Free MP3 to download if you like it. I'm starting to get closer to the sound and mix I want. Not quite there yet... but soon... and when I have this all dialed in and figured out, for about 15 songs, I'll bundle them and call them my 2nd CD.

 

2 comments:

emptycloud said...

Zeno, Thank you for this playful tune, just what the planet needs...
and your blog site is a daily treat!
a great daily mantra..."everything works out fine in this world of mine"

Mirlen101 said...

Very good ! Sounds like a perfect fit for a shows theme song ! A comedy ,something like Weeds or Monk ;-) I'm being serious . Your music would be perfect for comedy shows and movies ! You might think about submitting to Tinsel Town producers ;-) You could get a lot of exposure if you put your work up on Youtube and let Youtuber users do the visuals . I've seen others that have had a lot of success doing that .