Saturday, July 1, 2006

Xeno heads for Vegas to feel the LOVE at Beatles show

I have four days off of work, but I've just been moping. I'm not excited about life these days. I'm just sad and lonely, missing love. But wait! ... I've always been a Beatles fan... and here is some love:
LAS VEGAS?Suddenly it was 1964 all over again.Paul McCartney walked down the red carpet of the Mirage Hotel at the gala opening of the new Cirque du Soleil/Beatles show, LOVE, and thousands of female voices shrieked. - star

"Friday?s grand opening performance of ?Love? was to feature red carpet arrivals at the retooled Siegfried & Roy Theatre at The Mirage hotel by Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr along with the widows of John Lennon and George Harrison, Yoko Ono and Olivia Harrison." - MSNBC

LOVE is what I need most right now. A quest! The cheap seats in the Upper Balcony @ $69.00 USD on the 2nd and 3rd of July are taken, so I had to go for the $100 ticket on Monday July 3rd. So, that's what I'm doing. I'm going to Vegas, baby!
7546f426-d98f-4d4a-b95d-427df1e59771.hmedium.jpg

No comments: