Saturday, July 8, 2006

Private: Playing with Yahoo Answers

Stephen Hawking turned to Yahoo to ask how we can survive the next 100 years. See people's answers here. Good way to get people thinking about positive solutions. Here is my own question:

How can I generate power for my home using hydrogen producing bacteria?


This seems hopeful: BioProduction H2

I'm looking for an entire method, a protocol to extract the bacteria, use them efficiently, store the hydrogen, and also burn it efficiently to produce my own power in a small apartment with not much space. Thanks for your ideas on this.

I've found hours of entertainment just reading the questions on Yahoo Answers so far. Below is my answer to a kid's question about fear of dying. (Dig my Yahoo Avatar. Look like me?)
yahooanswers2.jpg

No comments: