Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Aptera typ-1 Commercial

300 MPG! Forget the Prius. I want one of these puppies. I'm tempted to reserve one now for $500, but I have a few questions. How much space is there in the trunk on the hybrid model? How is the handling and acceleration? What does it feel like to have only the rear view cameras and no rear view mirrors or windows?

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.484609&w=425&h=350&fv=%26rel%3D0%26border%3D0%26] from www.youtube.com posted with vodpod

Here it is with the doors open.





2 comments:

Apterafan said...

All the info about the specs of the aptera are available at the company web page. Were I an California I'd have been on the list. Youshould do the research, see test drive reviews also at various car/tech magazines. As for rearview cameras, I suspect you'd do both, watch screens and turn to look.

Bukmacher said...

Ciekawy post, dodalem twoj blog do ulubionych, bede tu teraz wpadal czesciej, pozdrawiam