Thursday, July 3, 2008

Man, I feel like a woman, says ’she-man’

A BRITISH man is begging medical experts for help after he started turning into a woman.

Pub singer Terry Wright, 60, said children in his Birmingham neighbourhood had started taunting him with shouts of “she-man” after he started losing his beard and hair and began developing breasts and smooth skin about 10 years ago, The Sun newspaper reported.

“I am a man, not a woman. And I do not want to be a woman. I just want to get my life back to normal,” Mr Wright told the paper.

Blood tests showed the father of five had abnormally high levels of the female hormone estrogen but his doctors said they had never seen such a case and did not know how to treat him.

“Doctors call me an ‘interesting case’ and ‘unique’ but I just want to go back to being a proper man,” Mr Wright said.  - mnews

No comments: