Monday, March 15, 2010

Are these UFOs over Norwich?

Picture of possible UFO sighting over Norwich taken by James Vince.At first glance it might just look like a pretty scene of the sun rising over Norwich, but look a little closer and you might see something a little stranger going on.

There are two strands of light coming down from discs in the middle of the shot which James Vince, who snapped the shot from his home close to the train station in Norwich, is convinced could be Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs).

Nineteen-year-old Mr Vince, who works on the check outs at the Sainsbury's store on Queen's Road, Norwich, said he had leaned out of the window to get a picture of the stunning sunrise earlier this month - but got much more than he bargained for.

He said: “I leant out of the window to take a photo of the sun coming up as it was really red. I took the picture blind, then looked at my phone. I just couldn't believe it - I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's the first time I've ever taken a photo of something like that.”

via Are these UFOs over Norwich? - EveningNews24.

Many possibilities.

No comments: