Friday, April 18, 2008

YouTube - Best Ufo documentary, a must watch (complete video)

I've seen this before but it is interesting to watch because I pick up new bits and relate them to discussions I've had. Fast walkers, for example, might be meteors turning due to gas jets on them as different materials on them burn up on the atmosphere, but that would not cause them to make 90 degree turns at 10,000 mph.

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.510879&w=425&h=350&fv=%26rel%3D0%26border%3D0%26] from video.google.com posted with vodpod

2 comments:

TheAdlerian said...

You like my gas jet explanation, yes?

Xeno said...

Yes, I like it, but these guys are claiming that we have recorded data showing fastwalkers making 90 degree turns at 10,000 MPH. Of course, I'd like to see the evidence, but if true, your theory wouldn't cover that, right?