Thursday, July 6, 2006

Join me this Saturday at Midnight, at the Crest

Do you wish you were in Las Vegas like me last weekend? What a blast! Well, here's a fun thing you CAN do: join me this Saturday night for a trashy midnight movie. No, of course you don't like these cheap flicks. This is not my kind of movie either. Certainly not. I'm just going to see some old friends (and meet some new ones?)
"SEE genuine 1972 Roller Derby Exploitation starring Super-SEXY Claudia Jennings (Playboy PLaymate of the Year 1970). PLUS...Real LIVE Roller Derby Action with Special Guests The Sac City Rollers and Mr. Play-by-Play! Can you heart stand this much Tough, Sexy, Fast, Fast Action?!

It all happens SATURDAYS at MIDNIGHT in the Fabulous and Historic CREST THEATRE located at 1013 K Street in Downtown Sacramento. 916-44-CREST. Tickets are $9.50 per show."

unholyrollers.jpg

No comments: