Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween treat: Xeno's Spooky Sound Effects Radio



Click the pumpkin for endless random spooky sounds.

I wanted a radio station that would play spooky sounds for my haunted house non-stop. I couldn't find one, so I made one.  Be warned: Xeno's spooky sound effects radio station is fully haunted so each listener will hear something different.  Wahhahah. Whahaha. Whahah. Ha. Ha.

Here are some notes to ease your pain:
1) you must allow pop-up windows for www.xenophilia.com or you won't hear a thing.
2) If you don't already have it, you may need the Quicktime plug in, or this smaller spam free alternative, to play the WAV files in your web browser.
3) Firefox users: minimize the little window that pops up. It reloads at random, and if you don't minimize it, it may pop up in the way of your other work.
4) I recommend turning your speakers down and using this as a background soundscape.

P.S. The random silences are intentional.

No comments: